Lynette is interested in the mind; how it works and how we are what we have learnt throughout our life (learnt behaviour, Seligman). It takes twenty-one days to change a habit….so it can be done and hypnosis facilitates this desire to change!
As a professional, clinical hypnotherapist, Lynette is the catalyst who works with you to establish new and positive ways for your sub-conscious mind to effect any change you desire.
Let your mind heal your body with hypnosis!
Lynette is a Registered Practitioner of Hypno-Band (virtual gastric banding), a clinical member of Australian Hypnosis Associationn (AHA), a professional member of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH), a Founding Member of Australian Board of Neurolinguistics Practitioners(ABNLP) and a Psychotherapist, with many university qualifications.
Lynette holds a Provider Number for many funds.
She was permanently employed by the NSW Dept of Education as a primary school teacher for eight years and enjoys working with children and adolescents.
Lynette's tertiary qualifications:-
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Welfare, majoring in Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol;
- Bachelor of Social Science degree in Psychology (2000);
- Graduate Diploma degree in Psychology (2001), majoring in Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders, Developmental Psychopharmacology, Psychometric Assessment;
- Bachelor of Teaching degree (2003); (Teaching Certificate, New South Wales Department of Education & Training);
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (1997) and
- NLP Timeline Practitioner Diploma (2003).
- Licensed Hypno-Band practitioner.
In the past, Lynette has done volunteer work with Wesley Mission Drug-Arm, Grief Support/counselling (Emerton Health Centre), telephone counselling with Association of Friends and Relatives of the Mentally ill (ARAFMI), Ryde Psych. Centre.
Yes, she has a thirsty mind and is always studying new concepts and ways to better help her clients!